Wednesday, June 24, 2015

sauté chicken and veggies with roasted organic sweet potatoes

Hi Ladies!

Hope you're all having a great week thus far. Life is pretty busy on this end but no complaints.

Today I want to share one of my quick and easy dinner recipes. It literally takes me less than 45 minutes to prep this entire meal and saving time comes in handy when I have work to do all day.



Yes, I kind of ate almost all the sweet potatoes. Too good. Don't judge me! 

As you may already know, I try to make a conscious effort to eat healthy yet satisfying meals at least 80-90% of the time (the rest is saved for my beloved sweet tooth).

This meal idea includes Mushrooms, onions, chicken, yummy seasoning, organic sweet potatoes and steamed veggies.

 Lets do this.

THE {VERY SIMPLE} INGREDIENTS:



Diced mushrooms, onions, grilled chicken:





Frozen Veggies (ready to be steamed):


PREPARATION:

Grilled Chicken saute with the mushrooms and onions.

Saute the onions with all the seasonings, using 1 tablespoon of coconut oil (if you have garlic and red peppers please add some, it will enhanced the flavor even more- I ran out!). Once the onions are caramelized, add the diced mushrooms and mix it all together. Let the mushrooms cook in low-medium hit until soft and tender. Finally, add the grilled chicken and mix it all together again, letting it heat up.

Place the diced sweet potatoes in the oven at 350F for about 15-25 minutes (until cooked and crispy, flip them after about 15 mins).

Mix the saute chicken and onions with the veggies, get the sweet potatoes out of the oven and voila! You're done. enjoy!

Tell me, what is your favorite quick and healthy recipe idea?

Love,
Mabelle

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment :)

What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?

2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...