Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mid Week Motivation 8: The idea of seeing life as a book or series of chapters

Hello loves,

Its been a few weeks since I've shared my weekly mid-week motivation series. To be quite honest, I like to post when I have insightful and meaningful things to say not 'just because', which is part of the reason for my little hiatus.

Today's post was inspired by a random thought that came in to my mind the other day as soon as I woke up. It was one of those thoughts that comes unexpectedly but brings such a strong and captivating message. In a nutshell, this is what my 'instinct' (or whatever you may want to call it) said to me:

"Certain parts of my life at this time may not be perfect, however, I do want to see what the next chapter has to bring once I close this one".

I'm usually not the type to talk about a lot of personal things on the blog although I have, from time to time,  shared a bit of personal stuff here and there. In terms of whatever situation may be going through right now, I am in fact looking forward to sharing everything including details, when I'm ready. It may be a post with several parts or just one long post. We shall see. However, I do need time. I'm not where I want to be yet and I feel that the "story" is still writing itself.


So, my loves, the motivational part of this post is to let you know that even if certain things are not perfect, remember that life is a series of ups and downs. I feel like I talk a lot about that on the blog. However, is a lesson that Ive learned over and over again and feel I cannot emphasize that enough.

Remember this amazing quote from back in the days? :-D



Many people going through tough times take drastic measures after lying to themselves thinking that things will never get any better and may choose to do something crazy like end a life or just succumb in to the holes of depression. I am here to tell you that if you can weather this storm, you will see the other side soon enough. It may not be easy and it may take some time but one day the storm will pass and you will see the rewards of your patience.

Aren't you excited to read the next chapter of your book of life? I know I am :)

Tell me, can you share any "feel good" rituals you partake in when things may not be going your way?


Love,
Mabelle

2 comments:

  1. When things aren't going my way, I try to remind myself that things always get better and that someday I will look back and it won't seem as "huge" as it does in the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! you and I are very similar. Time heals everything. Gotta love the way time magically eliminates pretty much everything that may be concerning us. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment :)

What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?

2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...