Just a quick stop @ the blog to share that I had my usual bagel this morning with my cofee and some fruit. I also had some green tea. Mid morning I got a little hungry so I had some almonds.
For lunch I had my usual + some chips that I really like:
Still @ work. Busy as can be. Class later. Hope everyone is having a good day!
xoxo :)
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?
2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...
-
Hey Everyone! Spring 2013 semester is finally over! I have been hiding inside a cave for the past couple of months studying and trying not...
-
Hello everyone! It is July 1st! Can you believe it?! Lets take some time and enjoy the view. Felt this would be the perfect occasion to ...


Have you tried the garden salsa sunchips? They are so good!
ReplyDelete