Sunday, April 18, 2010
"Ditch the Workout- Join the Party"
So, this friday (4/16) my co-worker invited me to a ZUMBA class at her gym. I Loveeeeeeeeeeeed it!!!! It's like a big cardio party. The instructor plays all types of hip/motivating/fast music ranging from spanish to brazilian to american and you just follow the steps. Loved it. Will try it again very soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?
2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...
-
Hey Everyone! Spring 2013 semester is finally over! I have been hiding inside a cave for the past couple of months studying and trying not...
-
Hello everyone! It is July 1st! Can you believe it?! Lets take some time and enjoy the view. Felt this would be the perfect occasion to ...

I've heard Zumba is great- I'd like to try it soon!
ReplyDelete