...still on the organizing mode. I hear is still super hot out there. Anyways, wanted to share my lunch:
Strawberry-Blueberry-milk smoothie w/ the last of my Naan bread baked like a pizza.
See ya' lata.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?
2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...
-
Hey Everyone! Spring 2013 semester is finally over! I have been hiding inside a cave for the past couple of months studying and trying not...
-
Hello everyone! It is July 1st! Can you believe it?! Lets take some time and enjoy the view. Felt this would be the perfect occasion to ...
It is hot but I think the worst is over. Fingers crossed things will be back to normal soon. Your "pizza" looks fun and creative! :)
ReplyDelete