I am....
2 major accounting Homeworks + 1 Accounting Final away from = Freedom.
God help me resist the temptation of chocolate, cake and other delicious carbohydrate filled treats while Im trying to get through the above. Thank you.
:0)
Oh and..
PS: To add to the stress of my week my car broke down and needs major repairs.
But I am strong and positive and I have faith that these stressful days will soon be behind me. oH YES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What Do You Do When Insecurities Come Creeping Back?
2017 has been quite the transformative year for me. I am not 100% sure when a "shift" happened. Perhaps it was while strolling t...
-
Hey Everyone! Spring 2013 semester is finally over! I have been hiding inside a cave for the past couple of months studying and trying not...
-
Hello everyone! It is July 1st! Can you believe it?! Lets take some time and enjoy the view. Felt this would be the perfect occasion to ...
you are so close! keep it up:)
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK!!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the car :( Ugh, when it rains it pours, right?! I love your positive attitude though. You're so close!!
Thank you girls!!! Im hanging in there. Eyes on the prize ;)
ReplyDelete